If you are looking for a cruelty free dinner that is also simple to cook and tasty, this Easy Vegan Coconut Rice Recipe is ideal! It will only take 25 minutes, mostly due to the rice cooking time and 7 ingredients.
Why Vegan Coconut Rice?
Because it gives an exotic touch without effort. Traditionally, proper cream is used during the preparation of that meals, which is such a shame considering that we loose both taste and nutrients. Even though, as all the creams it is a product rich in fat, it contains fiber, B, C & E vitamins, as well as minerals iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. So Coconut cream is full of antioxidant, brings your body good energy and supports your immune system.
If you like curry, you can also add a desert spoon to the preparation and you will obtain a Vegan Curry to impress your friends! We believe that it is one of the recipe that you cannot fail and that has optimal result for small effort!
Our Easy Vegan Coconut Rice Recipe
Ready to host your vegan dinner and impress your friends? Let’s start!
Ingredients1 cup of rice (to boil in 3 cups of water)
100ml Coconut Cream
Olive Oil – Salt – Curry (optional)
Vegan Coconut Rice Recipe: Preparation
- Boil the rice until it is soft
- Chop all your veggies
- In a pan, heat the olive oil at medium temperature. Stir the onions.
- Add the rest of the veggies.
- Once the vegetables are soft, reduce to low heat and add coconut cream and salt (you may add curry or any other spice you like).
- Place the rice in a plate and add the veggies and sauce on top.