Who wants a Vegan Vanilla Panna Cotta that is delicious and easy to do? We have one recipe for you! For the greedy one, we love to serve it with a blueberry compote and pistachio on top.
Why a Vegan Panna Cotta?
As you probably know, Panna Cotta is an italian traditional dessert. People usually bake it with a lot of cream, sugar and gelatin so it is not really healthy and cruelty free. Attitude Organic decided to make its own recipe so even vegans can have it with peace of mind!
The best thing about it? It takes less than 20 minutes to make and requires only 4 ingredients if you stick to the Vegan Panna Cotta Recipe without the compote!
Ingredients for the Vegan Vanilla Panna Cotta – 4 servings
- 1L of soy milk
- 80G of maple syrup
- 2 tsp of agar powder
- 3 pinches of vanilla powder
Ingredients for the blueberry compote
- 230G of Fresh Blueberries
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 3 tsp of water
Instructions for the Vegan Panna Cotta Recipe
- Combine milk, syrup, agar powder and Vanilla in a saucepan
- Bring it to boil and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat. Never stop stirring!
- Place the mixture in 4 glasses and let them cool down. You don’t want to over consume energy so wait at least 30 minutes before placing them in your fridge.
- Keep them in the fridge at least 1 hour
Instructions for the Blueberry Compote
- Put Blueberries, sugar and water in a saucepan.
- Cook for 5 -10 minutes. Burst the blueberries delicately if necessary and stir occasionally. The compote needs to cook until it thickens.
- Let it cool down for 15 – 30 minutes.
Dressing Once the Vegan Panna Cotta is solid enough, meaning you got it right girl 😉 take it out of the fridge. Add a bit of compote on the top and a few chopped pistachios.
We hope you will like that recipe. Leave a comment if you tried it! We want to hear from you X
Get more recipe here!