- These ethical low dock boots are breathable and water resistant
- Ankle supported by cushioned collar and tongue
- Grippy, durable TR outsoles with flex that are suitable for long walks and hiking
- Cushioning non crush down insoles made with recycled rubber
- Created with Italian vegan leather made with plants using bio oil sourced from organic cereal crops grown in Northern Europe in a carbon neutral process
- Will’s Vegan Store
- Carbon Neutral | Ethically | Sustainable | Made in Europe | Vegan | PETA Approved
About the brand
- These boots are made by Will’s. To learn more about the brand story and ethos, head straight here!
- Regular sizing. Order your usual size. If you are a half size order up.
- Wipe down your ethical low dock boots with warm water, mild soap and a cloth or brush and dry with a towel. Its best to avoid direct heat sources as they can damage the shoe. If you want to bring out a shine and return colour, any synthetic polish will work.
- Shipped by Will’s